This is a set of book-hand (MetaFont) fonts and packages covering manuscript scripts from the 1st century until Gutenberg and Caxton. The included hands are:
- Square Capitals (1st century onwards);
- Roman Rustic (1st–6th centuries);
- Insular Minuscule (6th cenury onwards);
- Carolingian Minuscule (8th–12th centuries);
- Early Gothic (11th–12th centuries);
- Gothic Textura Quadrata (13th–15th centuries);
- Gothic Textura Prescisus vel sine pedibus (13th century onwards);
- Rotunda (13–15th centuries);
- Humanist Minuscule (14th century onwards);
- Uncial (3rd–6th centuries);
- Half Uncial (3rd–9th centuries);
- Artificial Uncial (6th–10th centuries); and
- Insular Majuscule (6th–9th centuries).
The author is Peter R. Wilson.
License: lppl Catalogued: 2014-10-16