The package is designed to draw solids in 3d perspective. Features include:
- create primitive solids;
- create solids by including a list of its vertices and faces;
- faces of solids and surfaces can be colored by choosing from a very large palette of colors;
- draw parametric surfaces in algebraic and reverse polish notation;
- create explicit and parameterized algebraic functions drawn in 2 or 3 dimensions;
- project text onto a plane or onto the faces of a solid;
- support for including external database files.
The authors are Jean-Paul Vignault, Manuel Luque, Arnaud Schmittbuhl and Herbert Voß. The package is Copyright © 2008-2014 Manuel Luque, Arnaud Schmittbuhl, Jean-Paul Vignault, Herbert Voß.
License: lppl1.3 Version: 4.28 Catalogued: 2014-10-15